Common Core App

Saturday, March 1, 2014

If I found a Pot of Gold...Writing FREEBIE!

Here's a cute FREEBIE to help get your students motivated to write. Wouldn't it be nice if we could ALL find that POT OF GOLD. Just for fun...What would YOU do if YOU found a POT OF GOLD? Please share in the comments below for a little fun. :)

Click HERE for your FREEBIE! ENJOY!
Also, "LIKE" me on FACEBOOK to be notified of many FLASH FREEBIES I offer.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/If-I-Had-a-Pot-of-Gold-I-Wouldwriting-prompt-FREEBIE-1139380
 
ENJOY!
 
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for sharing that bit of St. Patrick's Day. Just what I need for writing next Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! I am happy that you are able to use it. I hope your students enjoy this writing activity. Thanks for your comment.

      Delete