Common Core App

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Memory Book - Kindergarten ($1.00 for 3 days only!)

Memory Book - Kindergarten ($1.00 for 3 days only!)

Woo Hoo! For me, the end of the school year for students was this past Friday, but I know many of you are teaching much later than this. Even if your school year is finished, you can grab this deal and save it for next year! 

Here is my Memory Book for Kindergarten to help get you through these last days of school! Your students are sure to enjoy remembering their kindergarten school year as they write about their memories. 

Memory Book (Kindergarten)

Students will love completing this memory book about their kindergarten year during the last week of school.

Please note the duplicate pages below: 7-10, 11-14, and 16-19. 

Page 1: Cover/Title: Memories of Kindergarten
Page 2: blank page for left and right handprints
Page 3: The year I was in kindergarten was (write in year: 2013-2014).
Page 4: I was _____ years old in kindergarten, and my best friend was...
Page 5: _________was President of the United States when I was in kindergarten.
Page 6: My First Day of Kindergarten (place for photo) and My Last Day of Kindergarten (place for photo)
Page 7-10: These pages are the same except for the title of the principal.
Page 7: The name of my school was ____________ and our principal was _____________________
Page 8: The name of my school was ____________ and our principal was Mrs. _____________________
Page 9: The name of my school was ____________ and our principal was Mr. _____________________
Page 10: The name of my school was ____________ and our principal was Ms. _____________________
Pages 11-14 are the same except for the title of the teacher. 
Page 11: My teacher's name was ___________________
Page 12: My teacher's name was Mrs.___________________
Page 13: My teacher's name was Ms.___________________
Page 14: My teacher's name was Mr.___________________
Page 15: I rode on school bus number _____________
Page 16-19 are the same except for the boy/girl graphics.
Page 16: In kindergarten, the thing I liked to 
learn about the most was...
Page 17: In kindergarten, the thing I liked to 
learn about the most was...
Page 18: In kindergarten, the thing I liked to 
learn about the most was...
Page 19: In kindergarten, the thing I liked to 
learn about the most was...
Page 20-21 both about the playground (choose the one you would like to use)
Page 20: On the playground, I liked to 
(bottom half says: Cut and paste your favorite playground activity to the above page. Pictures included are swings, seesaw, slide, merry-go-round, and jump rope. 
Page 21: On the playground, I liked to play on the...
Page 22: When we went to lunch, my favorite thing to eat was...
Page 23: My favorite field trip was...
Page 24: My favorite activity was...
Page 25: My favorite thing to do in kindergarten was...
Page 26: When I grow up I want to be a 
Page 27: Autographs

Take a look at the PREVIEW to see all pages included. 

I hope your students enjoy creating their memory book!

This Memory Book (Kindergarten) is available for 
ONLY $1.00 for 3 days!
Sunday, May 24th
Monday, May 25th &
Tuesday, May 26th
You can click on the preview photo above to access it or click HERE! 

I hope your students ENJOY this Memory Book for Kindergarten

You may also like:

Please visit me at:
Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment