Common Core App

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Milestone FREEBIE!


WOO! HOO! I’m celebrating a PERSONAL MILESTONE in my TPT store! 


While this is not a TPT milestone, I am excited to share that I have recently surpassed selling 25,000 units (resources) in my store! I would like to thank everyone who has made this possible. Thank you for the confidence you have shown in me by purchasing my resources to use with your students. I appreciate each and every one of you. I hope your students become successful learners through the use of my creations.


Please enjoy this nine page FREEBIE that offers some samples of my creations along with links to many of my best selling resources. This freebie is mostly geared toward the winter months since this is when I surpassed this personal milestone. A few of the pages included are shown below. Click on any of the photos to view the entire FREEBIE!







I would also like to thank all of the very talented artists on TPT that create such amazing clip art for me to use in my resources. They really help bring the resources to life! 

Please let me know how you like this freebie by leaving me some FEEDBACK so that I can better meet your needs! Thank you so much!


ENJOY! 


Please visit me at:

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment