Common Core App

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

FREEBIE Celebrating 5,000 Likes!

I’m celebrating a personal Milestone of reaching 5,000 likes on my Facebook page, Dr. Clements’ Kindergarten!! This 5 page freebie is my way of saying “Thanks” for liking and following me on Facebook!

 











Thanks again for your business and support! I appreciate it very much! If you are not following me on Facebook, consider doing so today. You will find notifications about New Resources, Flash Freebies, Teaching Ideas, Sale Events, and some good old Teacher Humor to help us make it through the day!


***This sampler also includes links throughout the pack to similar resources that you may find useful for your classroom. When printing, to save on ink, make sure to only print every other page (even pages). 


You can find my Facebook page HERE!




I hope you enjoy this freebie! Make sure to find my other freebies in my store!




No comments:

Post a Comment