Common Core App

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Memory Book (End of Year) Kindergarten

I know that many of you are already finished with your school year, but I also know that there are many who are still in school through June. I wanted to share my Memory Book that I created with all of you. My kindergarten students had so much fun completing their memory books. They especially enjoyed the autograph page. I didn't show the autograph page in action due to having names being shown. They love being able to write their names in their friend's books. Only a few pages from the book are shown below. This pack has 27 pages, but some pages are repeated due to several things such as boy/girl graphics and teacher titles (Ms., Mrs., Mr.). 

Below you will find some of the awesome feedback I received for this memory book from some of my customers.

"I absolutely loved this. Best memory book for kindergarten ever. Wish I had found it years ago!"
"So excited to use this, especially for my kiddos who don't purchase a yearbook!"
"This looked amazing to display at my graduation for my kiddies! Thank You."
"This was just what I needed! I loved all the different page options that were available. It allowed me to put together a little memory book that made sense for my class."
"Just the type of memory book that I was looking for! I love the smaller (half-page) size, too!"














I hope your students love creating memories of their kindergarten year as much as my students did. 

While you are here, take a look at this FREEBIE that shows progress throughout the school year. It also makes a great keepsake for parents.



ENJOY! 

I hope you have a great end of the year at school and a great summer!

1 comment:

  1. I love teaching in small groups and rotating students with literacy centers and math centers with dissertation help uk. We had no idea what our learning style, teaching style or anything was going to look like. I had no idea if I am going to pull it off but now I am relax because this helpful site.

    ReplyDelete