Common Core App

Friday, August 14, 2015

Kindergarten - Day 6 - Emergent Reader

My first emergent reader for the year was a success! The students loved it! I know they are at home tonight showing off their reading skills to their parents. 

The students felt so successful as they tracked the words, traced the sight word "the," and colored the color word and picture the correct color. I'm so excited for them. I can't wait to see how much their reading skills grow this school year. 

These readers are perfect for guided reading groups and for take home readers. This reader has 13 pages, but can be shortened if needed. I did not put page numbers on these to give the teacher flexibility in choosing the pages she wants to use. Here are a few of the pages in the emergent reader that we read today. 










If you are interested in this reader, you can find it HERE

I have many more EMERGENT READERS available HERE


Thank you for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment